- Why do people go gluten-free or dairy-free?
- What is the latest research on food allergies and sensitivities?
- How do you know you or your children might have food sensitivities?
- What is celiac disease vs. gluten intolerance? Casein intolerance vs. lactose intolerance?
- How can conditions like ADD/ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, and sensory processing disorders be influenced by the food we eat?
On January 20, Cheryl Harris of Harris Whole Health will address these questions and in an interactive talk. Come learn about the whys behind special diets of all kinds and some of the hows, including the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and the Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) diet.
Holistic Moms Network Arlington/Alexandria Meeting
Special Diets: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and more
Thursday, January 20
716 S. Glebe Rd., Arlington, VA 22204 in AUMC church*
Meetings are open to members and first-time visitors to our chapter. Children are always welcome to attend