On July 17, we talked about it all: the good, the not-so-good, the waiting-for-inspiration (or until the kids are out of diapers!)
This was an open discussion of how we make this holistic parenting journey work.
- What do we do without thinking now that might have seemed hard five years ago?
- What progress has been slow but steady?
- What do we dream of incorporating into our lives but can't imagine how?
We used a worksheet to think about our values and identify goals and strategies that align with our values. It also had a list of areas of our lives to think about. Email jessicahmnarlalex (at) gmail (dot) com for a copy.
Topics for consideration were totally open, but we talked about how we pursue holistic living in the areas of:
- diet & nutrition
- health & wellness
- home life, family life, mindfulness & spirituality
- organizing, cleaning & using spaces in our home and garden/balcony/yard
- service, volunteerism & wider community