How can some underlying causes of a child's emotional distress can be addressed with nutrition, bodywork, remedies, energy work, supplements or other holistic therapies?
How can addressing our own responses to stress impact our children?
Our panel will share a number of resources and tools to support children’s emotional health, including information on healing modalities and local resources.
- Moderator Jessica Haney, Holistic Moms Arlington/Alexandria chapter founder and co-leader and founder of resource website Mindful Healthy Life of Metro DC
- Sally DiCesare, Craniosacral therapist at Your Blissful Journey
- Laura Freix, Accunect practitioner, BodyTalk practitioner, and Holistic Lifestyle Coach with iEmbraceWellness
- Marya Michael, spiritual coach for children
- Lindsey Vick, Wellness Director at Sunflowers Healing and Wellness and Holistic practitioner: hypnotherapy, Reiki energy healing, HypnoBirthing, birth Doula
We all find ourselves trying to help our children through tough times and upsetting situations, including small daily hurts and everyday challenges as well as larger health issues, death of loved ones, divorce, and other sources of stress. Our panel will share holistic approaches to children's emotional well-being that will serve them (and us!) in a variety of situations.
Date/Time: Thursday, August 21, 7:00-9:00 p.m.